Online Privacy Notice
HR Branches, LLC (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website, www.hrbranches.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
- Site Owner. HR Branches, LLC is the owner of this Site. HR Branches can be contacted by mail at 523C S. Cascade, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903, by phone at (719) 244-9640, or by e-mail at [email protected].
- Site Visits. As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or email address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
- Site Transactions. At times, HR Branches will need personal information regarding a client or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, HR Branches may need to know a client's name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is HR Branches' intent to inform you before HR Branches collects personal information, such as user's name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, HR Branches will respect your wishes.
- Personal Information That May Be Collected.
- Identifying Information. The Site’s various subscriptions, mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services, and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally, identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive regarding a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user. HR Branches may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain client's account
- Children Age 13 and Under:The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child aged 13 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
The Company nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting, and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If a client's credit card and/or password is lost or stolen, the client should promptly notify HR Branches in order to enable HR Branches to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., username, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features. Some individual HR Branches chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant's expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of HR Branches.
- Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
- Links to Other Web Sites. An HR Branches Web site may contain links to other web sites. HR Branches is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- Uses Made of the Information.
- Limited Uses Identified. Without client's prior consent, HR Branches will not use your personal identifiable information for any purpose other than that for which it is submitted. HR Branches uses personal identifiable information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices and in program record-keeping. HR Branches also processes billing and business requests related to HR Branches Web Site participation.
- Stored Information Uses. HR Branches stores the information provided by client. Stored information is used by HR Branches: to support client interaction with the HR Branches Web site; to deliver client purchases; and/or to contact client again about other HR Branches services and products.
- Disclosure of the Information.
- Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. HR Branches releases personal identifying information when HR Branches reasonably believes release is appropriate to comply with law, to enforce HR Branches agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of HR Branches clients. HR Branches may also release such information in an exchange of information with other companies and/or organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- No Tracking of Personal Information. HR Branches' Web Site(s) are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Through web site access logs HR Branches does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
Company uses the following cookies on the Site:
Kajabi session cookie
Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login
Kajabi affiliate token
Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
Admin bar hidden
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
- Malware/Spyware/Viruses:Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
- Use of Web Beacon Technologies. HR Branches may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Web site(s) to provide better client service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by HR Branches or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If client does not want cookie information to be associated with client's visits to these pages, client can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. HR Branches may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the HR Branches Web site(s) in order to provide better client service. Examples of such collecting include: traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit, or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on HR Branches Web site(s); Web site and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as "clickstream data." HR Branches or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- Collection of Personal Information. HR Branches collects personal identifying information from clients during a transaction. HR Branches may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help HR Branches understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
- Information Security.
- Commitment to Online Security. Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, The Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to the Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk. HR Branches employs physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the security and integrity of personal information. Billing and payment data is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only by staff designated to handle online requests or complaints.
- No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. HR Branches will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of client personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, HR Branches shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of HR Branches including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of HR Branches staff and third parties.
- Opt-Out Right. Client has the right at any time to cease permitting personal information to be collected, used or disclosed by HR Branches and/or by any third parties with whom HR Branches has shared and/or transferred such personal information. Right of cancellation may be exercised by contacting HR Branches via e-mail at [email protected], telephone or postal mail. After processing the cancellation, HR Branches will delete client or prospective client's personal information from its data base.
- Access Rights to Data.
- Information Maintained by HR Branches. HR Branches will provide client with access to the following personally identifiable information: username, membership info, etc., for the limited purpose of viewing. Client may view this information by logging into the Web site. If client wishes to obtain a copy of particular information that client provided to HR Branches, send an e-mail request to [email protected].
- Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help HR Branches to keep client personal information accurate. If client’s personal information changes, or if client notes an error upon review of client information that HR Branches has on file, please promptly e-mail HR Branches at [email protected] and provide the new or correct information.
- Your California Privacy Rights. Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits clients of HR Branches who are California residents to request certain information regarding HR Branches’ disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: [email protected]. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, HR Branches will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. HR Branches reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.
California’s privacy laws require a company to provide notice to California users of their rights to receive information on to which entities their information was shared for marketing purposes.
Last Update: February 3, 2023